Lauren has been waiting (im)patiently for this day to finally arrive. While Emily started 1st grade last Tuesday, Lauren had to sit home and wait until today for her turn to head off to school for the first time. Pre-School has finally begun!! She'll go Mon., Wed., and Fri., mornings throughout the schoolyear. She jumped out of bed this morning and literally jumped into her clothes before breakfast....a huge grin on her face the whole time. Daddy had the privilege of taking her for her first day (mommy stayed home with Emily and Owen who are both sick). She kept saying goodbye to me for 30 minutes before it was actually time to leave! I hope she'll be ready to come home today when classtime is over!
I'm so glad she's excited about it. I know she'll learn a lot, and she feels like a big girl now.
No comments:
Post a Comment