Well, we finally have some baby results to share. Here are some photos from the ultrasound. Baby is a girl! We're excited, of course, but haven't decided on a name yet. I think it'll probably take us the next 4 months to figure it out since we've exhausted the names we had previously thought of!
As for voting, most of you were right on! There were 33 votes total with 70% thinking it was a girl and 30% thinking it was a boy.
No more exciting news to share for today, I guess. Not sure we could get much more exciting than this anyway (at least to us!).




4 comments:
Oh, how exciting!! Congratulations, a girl is GREAT!
Yay, that's awesome!!! Congrats!
Lv, Michal
Congrats! You either have lots of baby clothes for her or else they're worn out and you have to start over.
Congratulations! I saw this when you posted and kept meaning to send you congrats!
Post a Comment