Saturday, April 26, 2008

Photos and Flowers

Lauren brought me these "flowers" from our yard this afternoon. They looked so pretty in this little glass on the windowsill between these two pictures of Ray and I. The picture on the left was taken at my house in Michigan the first weekend he came to visit me. The picture on the right was taken almost 2 years ago when we last had our family pictures made. The three together brought back a lot of memories of our life together over the last 10 1/2 years, and all that has transpired in that time. Makes me realize just how fortunate I am!

2 comments:

Michal said...

Amen to that. Isn't amazing what we take for grant it:-)

All American Family said...

Sweet post...I still have the very fist picture of David and I together...after a day at 6 Flags over GA and we each have a sandwich in our hands! ;) It's fun to look back at more "innocent" or "carefree" times in the past, and to look forward to all the fun experiences in the future. Sweet arrangement.