Tuesday, June 17, 2008

What they won't think of next!

I have to share the latest and greatest from Lauren and Owen. Yesterday I was relaxing for 5 minutes in a comfy chair before bed. Lauren climbed on my lap and said, "Mommy, my fangs aren't hanging in my face anymore." I had to have her repeat it before I figured out she meant "bangs". Then, today, I gave Owen a banana to snack on. He was supposed to stay in the kitchen with it, but I got distracted and didn't watch him very closely. After a while he came to me with no banana or peeling. I asked him where it was. He shrugged and looked around absently like it must've taken place 100 years ago and how was he supposed to know where it was anyway. Well, I searched in vain for it and finally found it IN THE DRYER of all places. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come.

2 comments:

Mimi/Susan said...

Cute! Tell Barb S. hello when you see her. I'm sure that she and Anne are having a great "girl time".

ShareandRemember said...

Aren't kids so fun?! I love these kind of crazy things that happen throughout the day.