You know, I think Addison is working for Puffs, too! I walked into our bedroom recently and found a whole box of tissues scattered all over our bedroom - in corners, drawers, under beds, everywhere! "No, no, no, Addy," I said, but I think was laughing all the while so I'm not really sure how effective I was! Your kids are ADORABLE!! I love seeing your pictures - keep posting! :)
Welcome to the beginning of school colds! We have been fighting junk for the past two weeks! I hope all gets well soon... Nellie is getting so big, she is adorable.
2 comments:
You know, I think Addison is working for Puffs, too! I walked into our bedroom recently and found a whole box of tissues scattered all over our bedroom - in corners, drawers, under beds, everywhere! "No, no, no, Addy," I said, but I think was laughing all the while so I'm not really sure how effective I was!
Your kids are ADORABLE!! I love seeing your pictures - keep posting! :)
Welcome to the beginning of school colds! We have been fighting junk for the past two weeks! I hope all gets well soon...
Nellie is getting so big, she is adorable.
Post a Comment