Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Guys and Dolls

My mom shared a story with me about Owen that I thought I'd put here and share with you all. This past Thursday night Ray and I had a "date night" and my parents watched our kids. While we were gone, Owen found one of the dolls downstairs in the playroom and brought her upstairs. This particular doll has a pacifier and a small hole in it's mouth to stick the pacifier in. It doesn't usually fit very well anyway, but evidently Owen was having considerable trouble getting the pacifier to go in the baby's mouth. Frustrated, he took the baby to my mom and emphatically declared that he needed a hammer to fix this problem. Mom had a good laugh over that. Thankfully he's got a few years to go before fatherhood.

3 comments:

ShareandRemember said...

That's pretty cute! And smart to think of using a tool to make it work.

Mimi/Susan said...

That's the way a male fixes problems!

All American Family said...

Yep, that sounds just like a little boy!! Too cute. ;)