Thursday, May 28, 2009

Girls' Room

I finally managed to get Emily and Lauren's room ready to move Nelly in.  I can't find my old pictures of what their room looked like before, but it was lavender.  They seem really happy with their new look, and we plan to move Nelly in this weekend.  Hopefully that will go smoothly.  She'll have a bigger crib (she's been in a portable crib sized bed up to now), so maybe she'll enjoy having more space, too.



5 comments:

ShareandRemember said...

Super cute! It looks great!!

Mimi/Susan said...

Cute!

Mommabelle said...

Your room looks nice! Very cheerful!

All American Family said...

WOW - I LOVE how you did their room! So cool! I've not been brave enough to paint my walls a bright color...maybe when Lia gets older we can paint her room something funky. ;) Great job!

Karen said...

Thanks, everybody! We're happy with it so far. Kristen, you can always re-paint it if you don't like it. :)