Tuesday, September 8, 2009

School Starts Again!

Well, I guess I took a summer vacation from blogging! I see that it's been exactly 3 months since my last post here. I don't even know if anyone bothers checking it anymore. I'd probably give up after that amount of time myself. Anyway, in case you're still holding out hope, here's another post!
Emily and Lauren started school again today. I can hardly believe how fast the summer went by. Emily is now in 3rd grade and Lauren is in 1st grade. This is the first year they will both be gone for the whole day. Lauren had 1/2 day kindergarten last year. It seems strange already, and they've only been gone for an hour! I can only imagine what it will be like next week when Owen starts preschool two mornings a week and he's VERY excited. Nelly and mommy will have to get imaginative! Not that Nelly needs any more imagination! She's already into everything! She's learned to drag the stool from the kitchen all over the house in order to reach things she shouldn't be able to. I have to hide it in the bathroom now. She has also learned how to open the screen doors and get outside, so now we have to make sure we keep the big doors shut. She certainly keeps us busy...and almost always with a smile on her face! Full of Spice and Vinegar all day!
Emily and Lauren - First Day of School 2009/2010

No comments: