Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Can This Closet Be Saved???

I've decided to tackle my closet today. Why am I posting pictures? To scare you! Just kidding. I know if I put pictures here, I'll be more motivated to fix it. I've got 2 days to do this. Check back over the next 2 days to watch the EXTREME MAKEOVER! ;)




3 comments:

ShareandRemember said...

Wow you have your work cut out for you! It will feel good to have it done though. I know we just have way too much stuff so I'm in clean out mode too!

Mimi/Susan said...

What are those kiddie clothes doing in your closet? BTY, my closet is the messest place in the house..and only my side! I keep Ken's side picked up.

All American Family said...

oh boy...good luck wiht that!! I need to do this too actually. Maybe this is just the shot in the arm I need. You could start a "closet cleaning" challenge. ;)