Tuesday, April 13, 2010
C is For Cookie
I admit that it all started with the vanilla. I'm on a vanilla kick. We use a lot of it in our house, and I have come to realize that imitation vanilla is just not in the same category with the real stuff. But the real stuff is expensive. Therefore, I set out on a journey to acquire lots of the real stuff at a price I could afford. I found these on Ebay. They came from Mexico, and I've been dying to try them. I'm also having chocolate chip cookie cravings today. Besides, maybe by the time you view the last photo, you will also be having cookie cravings. It's ok, I won't tell anyone. ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yum!! You should try making your own vanilla. It's easy & it's really good! It's made with vanilla beans and & vodka. It's here on my sister's blog: http://julesann.wordpress.com/2008/03/19/vanilla-extract/
WHY did you have to go off and post this??? ;) Looks gooood!
Post a Comment