Well, I debated with myself over whether or not to post these pictures. Obviously, you can see that I did. The reason I hesitated is that the front two windows in the house are incorrectly placed. They are supposed to be evenly spaced about 1 to 1 1/2 feet apart. The problem will be corrected tomorrow, and I decided I could always post the corrected photos later this week. The first floor is mostly framed in. This was all done this past Friday. Countdown begins...44 business days (or less) and it will be done! So, here's the update on the house. I've captioned the photos since they are not in any particular order.
Yay! The basement floor is poured!...and the dirt piles are gone, too.
Front of the house. Garages on left. House faces North.
Lauren standing in front of the rear/east part of house. This section will be a half bath, pantry and open area which we plan to use as a mudroom.
Looking at the back of the house from the front. The back is where the kitchen will be.
Looking at the front of the house from the back. This is the dining room and living room and front entry.
No comments:
Post a Comment