I went out to the lot again today (I know, big surprise!) :)....The front two windows are correctly spaced now, and they got the second floor partially framed in today. The main floor is now partitioned off inside as well, so we can now see where specific rooms will be. Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!! ;)

main floor windows are correct now. working on subfloor between first and second floors here.


two garage openings


second floor partially up


the framing behind Owen is for a breakfast bar

another photo of the breakfast bar

I was actually taking a photo of what was behind Lauren. ;) That will be the pantry/half bath/ and mudroom

stairs to upper level are started, no stairs to the basement, yet.

I was standing in the kitchen here and the photo is of the dining/living/entry way

mostly breakfast bar here with dining area behind it
Below: backside of house

1 comment:
Looking good! It's amazing how fast homes go up once they actually get started! The outside, "big" stuff. Then it seems like forever getting all the little inside stuff done. I'll be sitting on the sidelines cheering y'all on. ;)
Post a Comment