Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Q&A

There have been some questions about our house, so I thought I'd try to answer some here.
We are building a two-story home with a full unfinished basement. There will be 4 bedrooms upstairs and a total of 2 1/2 bathrooms. The basement will be roughed in for a future bathroom, and we will also have 2 egress windows down there for future bedrooms. We will be in a subdivision about 15 miles from where we are now. The kids will be in a new school district starting this Fall. We hope to move in sometime in June. Let the packing begin!! ;)
We've met some of our new neighbors recently, and we're really happy with all of them so far. It seems to be a really nice group of folks. Not a lot of kids, yet, but there are approx. 39 new homes going up along with ours, so I'm sure there will be a few more when everybody gets moved in. One of our new neighbors has been very helpful in calling us with updates on the building progression. I will be driving by there later today (weather permitting....we're supposed to have thunderstorms) to take more pictures. I understand the basement walls are being poured today. Keep watching for updates!

No comments: