It's finally happened. We've found a way out of our mobile home and into a house. To say we're excited is a HUGE understatement! Most of this process still feels like a dream, though gradually reality is setting in little by little. I won't bore you all with the details of how this came about, but in short we found a builder who will buy our mobile home and build us a house in a subdivision about 15 miles from where we are currently living. Our kids will be in a new school district, but they can finish out the year where they are now, as our house isn't scheduled to be finished until sometime in June.
The digging started yesterday for the basement, so now I will start posting pictures of the progress. I might even get back into blogging with our other activities, too! haha
VERY exciting experience for y'all! We want to see it come together. Have fun picking paint colors, carpet, light fixtures, appliances, molding, faucets...should I stop? LOL
How exciting!!! Congrats to y'all! Ohhh...I would so LOVE to have a basement! No one in TX has them though - to close to the water table. Or something like that. ;) It'll be fun watching the progress
Yay! How exciting!! Hope it all goes smoothly for you guys. I love houses and the whole process, particularly the decorating!! Can't wait to see the progress. :)
4 comments:
I'm so excited for you!!! I'd love move someday &/or build. It will be wonderful for your family.
VERY exciting experience for y'all! We want to see it come together. Have fun picking paint colors, carpet, light fixtures, appliances, molding, faucets...should I stop? LOL
How exciting!!! Congrats to y'all! Ohhh...I would so LOVE to have a basement! No one in TX has them though - to close to the water table. Or something like that. ;) It'll be fun watching the progress
Yay! How exciting!! Hope it all goes smoothly for you guys. I love houses and the whole process, particularly the decorating!! Can't wait to see the progress. :)
Post a Comment