Thursday, May 27, 2010

More House Updates

I admit I went a little wild with this post. I'm sure there are way more pictures here than what everyone really wants to see, but I haven't done a blog update for a while, so I guess I'm making up for lost time. Hopefully the pictures will make sense and you'll be able to figure out what you're looking at. We are about 3 weeks from closing now. No actual closing date, yet, but we've been told the approx. week to expect it. Now, if I could only get packing......
Front sidewalks were done today
Front porch walk and step also finished today


Front door has been painted and is patiently waiting in the dining room
pantry just off the kitchen
"mudroom" with extra half bath tucked in there - also off the kitchen
back door and windows in the kitchen
kitchen cabinets - still waiting for countertop

breakfast bar ready for countertop
living/dining room/front entry
to the left is the garage and basement doors and the stairway going up
basement entrance - stairway rails almost finished (they will be lacquered)
going upstairs
upstairs laundry - countertop not in yet
hallway between the two bedrooms that will be the 3 girls' (to the right)
down the other hallway leading to bathroom, Owen's room, and Master Bdrm
Upstairs bath
Owen's room
More of Owen's room - didn't post photos of the girls' rooms, but they look the same
our room
more of our room
our room showing entry door and bathroom
our bathroom

1 comment:

TNCarrolls said...

Yay Karen and Ray!!! I am so excited for you! It is absolutely beautiful!