Thursday, May 6, 2010

More Siding

The siding's almost done! That guy there in the white shirt said tomorrow it would all be completed, including the porch pillar wraps and shutters. Minus the gutters (it rhymes!). Maybe we'll get a driveway tomorrow. The insulation is also done inside (super exciting photos follow, so keep scrolling!...yes, I'm being sarcastic, sorry). Next week is drywall. There're piles of it in the house all over the place. I took beautiful pictures of it, but I will refrain from posting them.... :) WARNING: This post was written by an extremely tired, worn out, and frazzled mother. She cannot be held responsible for any strange captions you might read.


That's the new address
Taragreen is ours. There were crewmen dumpster diving behind this sign when I took this photo, and I'm sure they were wondering why I was taking a photo of them. But I wasn't, was I. Maybe I should have.
This is what you do when you don't have Post-Its, I guess.
Oh, I did post a photo of the drywall! Actually, I was intending to photograph the insulation but the drywall just had to be in the picture, too.

1 comment:

TNCarrolls said...

Looking great! It is going to be beautiful!