Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Time to Grow.....AGAIN!

Well, some of you have undoubtably heard the news by now, so I will just let the rest of you in on the secret! Yes, we are expecting again. To answer the next question....no, we weren't necessarily planning to have 4 kids, but we are, and we're excited about it. Less exciting is going to be trying to figure out where we're actually going to put all these little ones, but I'm sure that'll all fall into place at some point. We are going to attempt to sell our place and move somewhere else, but that will take some time. Whatever the case, we'll keep you all posted as events unfold.
You've probably noticed the "baby ticker" on the top right corner of the blog page. That will count down the days. My due date is March 22nd. I'm almost 11 weeks along. I had a dr. appt. today and heard the heartbeat (180) and all is well so far.
The girls and Ray are VERY excited. Owen is oblivious, of course. We do hope to find out if the baby is a boy or girl on November 5th.

1 comment:

Mimi/Susan said...

Congratulations! A little birdie told me about this possibility and I'd been waiting for this announcement. I enjoy keeping up with family, friends and strangers :) through the blogs! Will enjoy seeing you all next time you head south. Susan