Monday, October 8, 2007

About the Votes

Thanks to all of you who have voted so far. I'm not very pleased with this particular voting method as I thought it would give you all a visible result. I am able to look up the total number of votes on the website I set it up with, but it doesn't give percentages unless you actually vote. So...I voted for Lauren tonight (she wants a girl) and so far there are 14 votes with 71% thinking it's a girl and 29% thinking it's a boy. I will let Ray vote last just before we go to the ultrasound on the 5th and then I'll post the final results of all the votes right after we announce what it REALLY is.
So, for all of you who are wondering, you will get to see the final voting results...you'll just have to wait patiently for a few more weeks!

No comments: