Friday, November 16, 2007
Owen's Haircut
I finally got sick of cutting Owen's hair myself...and I got sick of the giant tufts of hair that were standing on end at the top of his head. So, Wednesday, Mom and I took him to get his hair cut. It took both of us to hold him down and we agreed that the fastest cut (that would last the longest) would be a buzz. Not what I really wanted, but it sure seemed the best idea while I was trying to wrestle with a screaming child while the hair was literally flying. The end result is posted here, and really, for all Owen put that poor woman through, she did a good job. We're still getting used to it, but I'm definitely already used to the idea that I won't have to have it cut again for a long time.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awww, it's really cute! And it will get easier. :)
Post a Comment