I guess I have to say I've had a stretch of blahs when it comes to blogging. I didn't feel like taking pictures for a few days, so I didn't have anything to post. Now that the kids are out of school for break, I think I can breathe again. With all the school parties and activities this time of year, I guess I got tired of dragging my increasingly heavy self all over town, and didn't have any leftover reserves for posting anything here! Emily was looking at our site this morning when I had it pulled up on the computer. She was trying to make sense of the baby ticker and the countdown time. Ours is set to "weeks and days". She says, "mom, you're 27 weeks and 2 years left?" haha I have been feeling more elephantish lately, but thankfully I do NOT have 2 years left in my pregnancy! I had to laugh (better than crying!), though. Kids are so funny sometimes.
We are going to my Mom and Dad's tomorrow evening for Christmas supper. Ray has to work during the day tomorrow, but it should be a shorter day than usual for him.
Hope you are all enjoying your time off (if you get some!).
1 comment:
After the first baby it's hard to get excited about the growing belly! Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment