Family News and Photos

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Happy Holidays 2007

Click to play Christmas+2007
Create your own free ecard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a free ecard - it's easy!
Posted by Karen at 8:53 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

1 comment:

ShareandRemember said...

How cute!!

December 25, 2007 at 6:12 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Our Family

Our Family
Emily 12, Lauren 9.5, Owen 6.5, Nelly 4.5
  • Share and Remember
  • Jennifer Downs
  • Shanna
  • Ray White
  • The Hamon's
  • Groseth's
  • Brian and Michelle
  • Palmer and Debby
  • Craig and Rhonda
  • Daniel and Cindy
  • Stickel Family
  • Dan and Michelle
  • David and Kristen
  • Mark and Lauren
  • Tony and Becky
  • West's Windy Acres Farm
  • Don and Leann
  • Duane and Michal
  • Nathan and Alison
  • Brendan and Tamara
  • Ken and Susan
  • Brad and Shelley
  • Earl and Teresa

Followers

Just Popping In

Blog Archive

The Background Fairy

Blog Author

My photo
Karen
Hi! Finding your "niche" in life is an evolution of sorts. I'm beginning to understand that my role in life changes depending on the people around me and how I'm needed in their lives. My interests have also evolved and grown over time. This is a large part of what can make life so unique and interesting for each of us. As my children have grown (my husband and I have 4), I have found myself with a little different time dynamic than I had when they were very little and needed most of my attention. I discovered a joy for woodworking and crafting! Over the last two years I've dabbled with a variety of projects, most of which I found on Pinterest! Earlier this year, I was offered an opportunity to work at a little shop in our town where I can also sell my handmade items. This has been like a dream come true for me. I give as much time to it as I want to, and it has been such a fun learning experience. In this blog, I will share my projects, new things I'm learning, perhaps a few tips and tutorials and just some odds and ends for variety! I hope you enjoy my page!
View my complete profile

My Favorite Links

  • Florabella Collection
  • Dreamy Whites
  • Pic Monkey
  • A Thoughtful Place
  • I Heart Organizing
  • Inspiration for Decoration
  • Sand and Sisal
  • Chef In Training
  • Ana White Home-Maker
  • Shanty 2 Chic
  • Favorite Paint Colors
  • Red Hen Home
  • The Three Mango Seeds
  • Mud Pies and Marigolds
  • The Old Painted Cottage
  • Memories on Clover Lane
  • Buttercream Blondie
  • I Am Momma Hear Me Roar
  • The Cottage Home
  • Blue Cricket Design
  • At The Picket Fence
  • Dahlhart Lane
  • Freckled Laundry
  • Maple and Magnolia
  • A Cozy Cup of Tea
  • Craft Aholics Anonymous
  • All Things Beautiful
  • Make It Do
  • Elle Apparel
  • A Little Bite of Everything
  • U Create Crafts
  • Sassy Style Redesign
  • Tatertots and Jello
  • Vintage Revivals
  • Savvy Southern Style
  • Farmhouse Wares
  • Miss Mustard Seed
  • Knock Off Decor
  • Charcoal and Crayons
  • Thrifty Decor Chick
  • Crafts By Amanda
  • Vintage Skye
  • Lovely Crafty Home
  • All Things Thrifty
  • Be Different....Act Normal
  • No Big Dill
  • Make It Love It
  • Grand Revival Design
  • Tea Rose Home
  • Grosgrain Fabulous
  • Tidy Mom
  • Our Best Bites
  • Vintage Stuff - Shop Ruche
  • Mary Jane's Farm Magazine
  • Nie Nie
  • This Woman Can Use Tools!!
  • Greeting Bee
  • Tasty Kitchen
  • ButterYum
  • Pink Picket Fence
  • Kara's Party Ideas
  • Ciao Down - Recipes
  • The Pioneer Woman Cooks

Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.