I don't know if any of you know Ray White from TN or not, but he's a very special man. When we lived in Knoxville we really enjoyed getting to know him. Anyway, he has a blog that I like to check out once in a while. It's amazing all by itself that he even has a blog, given the fact that he's 94 years old, but he does a great job and always has a nice thought for the day posted. I've borrowed the following quote from his blog and decided to post it here because I like it very much. I don't know where he found it or anything about the author.
"The slightest breeze that ever blew,
Some tender grass has wavered.
The smallest life I ever knew
Some other life has flavored.
We cannot live our lives alone
For every life we touch
Is either strengthened by our own
Or weakened just as much."
Here is a link to Ray's blog if you are interested in visiting: http://journals.aol.com/white6416r/DadsTomatoGardenJournal/
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing this. I really enjoyed looking at it and will add it to my blog for people who might not see yours. I have meet Ray but it's beens years but knew his children.
Thanks so much for sharing this. This was so much fun to see. It has been a really long time since i have seen him.
Pretty neat! I like that quote also.
Post a Comment