Our little Nelly Belle has made her arrival! She was born March 4th at 12am weighing 7 pounds, 3 ounces and was 19.7 inches long. As you can see, she has tons of hair and is a mixture of a lot of family members!
We'll update everyone with more pictures (and maybe a video clip or two) as soon as possible. We're all home and doing fine now.
11 comments:
Congrats!!!! That is my Dad's birthday! Also, my middle name is Nell. Some people call me Nelly--She has a cute name--We will be looking for more pictures
Shelley
How precious, Congrats, Great birthday. So Tony says
Teresa
Congratulations!! I'm sure you are glad she was early and she is a cutie. Will look forward to more pictures
Carl & Iris
She is precious, so cute. Tony loves her birthday!! He calls Shelley, Nelley because of her middle name. looking for more pics. Becky
Congratulations to ya'll!! What a precious bundle!
Oh wow!! Congratulations!!!
congrats, we are excited for you all. Look forward to seeing more pictures. Alison
Great! I like that nice southern sounding name and especially Belle. I'm not sure how many family members you see in her but I see her Daddy!
awww congratulations :) glad it all went well!
love maja
Congrats!!! That is awesome that she has her Great Grandfather's Birthday!!! Papaw would have been happy!!
Congratulations!!! She is beautiful!
Post a Comment