Owen loves to shoot hoops, and we plan to get him a similar one of these for his birthday this year. Ray found this one, though, at the Goodwill store so we got it to keep at Grandpa and Grandma's. It keeps him occupied for quite a while. Grandma got the softer blue ball to use in the house for now, but we're looking forward to warmer weather when we can move it outside.

5 comments:
That will keep him busy! Great Goodwill find!! We have one just like that.
With all those sisters he needs some boy toys like that!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.
Hey Ray and Karen, I was excited to find your blog and see your kiddo's. They are beautiful and it is wonderful to see a little bit of where you are today. Congrats on the new one. I'd love to see you all next time your down to see your dad!You can check out ours at www.tncarrolls.blogspot.com.
Rhonda
Hey Ray, Karen and Family, It was great to see your post. Your family is beautiful and it is so exciting to see a little of where you are today. We'd love to see you next time you visit your dad.
Rhonda
Post a Comment