...help load and unload the washer and dryer. Here're the latest photos...check out that diaper! Whoa, where's that boy's mother? You'd think he was the third child or something!
My laundry room often looks like that. I decided last week that I was fed up with it and organized and "decorated" it! Mount laundry is never ending and just when you think you may have the upper hand, someone gets sick or we go on vacation! LOL
5 comments:
How funny! Love your diaper comment! I like the last one with his head in the dryer. :)
I am so glad to see that everyone has that mtn. of laundry. Sometimes I feel like it's just me!! These are such cute shots..
My laundry room often looks like that. I decided last week that I was fed up with it and organized and "decorated" it! Mount laundry is never ending and just when you think you may have the upper hand, someone gets sick or we go on vacation! LOL
Owen is precious! Aren't they cute when they try to help?! And I'm still laughing at the diaper comment!! It hits home way too close! :)
That diaper comment cracked me up...Jacob has had a few of "those kind" and he's the FIRST baby!!
Post a Comment