Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Photos of Our House

Here it is! Some of these photos were actually taken the night before the Open House, and they did turn out a little darker than I would have liked (particularly the bedroom photos). If you have any suggestions of things we need to do differently let me know. I'm making a separate blog for the house to use for advertising and I'm going to attempt to put this slideshow in there somehow without enabling my other personal slideshows to be accessed. Click on the link below and choose the album titled Our House (turn up your volume and click on the full-screen option once you've started the slideshow). Enjoy!

http://albums.phanfare.com/shippey5

1 comment:

ShareandRemember said...

It looks like in order to view your slideshow I have to sign up to be a member & then you have to accept my invite to connect as a friend. I did that but FYI