Does the music on this site drive you bananas? It's been on here for a long time....just the one song (because I'm too busy to find another one to add to it). At first I really liked it, and I still really like the song, but I'm wondering if it's annoying to those of you who come here. I'm contemplating taking it off completely. What do YOU think?
6 comments:
Yes, your right the music hasn't changed by the time I leave the sight.
I like the music!
I usually have my sound off, so it doesn't bother me in the least!
I enjoy you music!!
like Kristen I enjoy the music as well. Very relaxing in fact.
I prefer to have quiet but then that is probably my 'old age' speaking. I usually surf with my sound muted so it doesn't matter. Your choice of music is nice, not loud like my grandkids use on their myspace.
Post a Comment