Here are the most updated photos I have. Believe it or not, I didn't take my camera with me to the house when we were there over the weekend. Otherwise I could show you the nice clean wood floors now. In fact, the "new house police" posted a note to the door warning anyone who entered that if they didn't remove their shoes they would be subjected to a large fine. YIKES!! I was almost afraid to go in....almost. :) But I forgot my camera, so I guess it doesn't matter anyway.
In these pictures, you'll see we have lights! carpet! The kids tore around like animals they were so excited about the carpeting. We really don't keep our kids locked in cages (though sometimes I think we should), so I really don't know why the carpet hyped them up so much, but it did. To the point that I began thinking about cages. just kidding.
Anyway, I hope to get to the house this week and take some pictures of it now that it's cleaned up. Maybe I'll post a photo of the "new house police" for you.
1 comment:
Looking good! I know you all are excited.
Post a Comment