Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A Blast from MY Past

My hair is stick straight. All my life, I wished for curly hair. My mother would put rag curls in my hair at night so I could wake up in the morning and pretend for a few hours that I really DID have curly hair. Fast-forward a couple decades.....I've got two girls with stick straight hair, and guess what!? They wish it was curly. So, we got rag curls. They were so excited about this I had to get a picture. I was instantly transported to my past. Fun memories. I'm sure they'll remember this someday, too. :)

1 comment:

All American Family said...

How cute is this! This will sound crazy to you (and others with straight), but my mom used to put curlers in my hair at night to straighten it a little. My hair was so curly/frizzy the curlers would actually tame it a bit. ;) I wore those big pink foam curlers.