Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Updates

I stopped by the house tonight. Got the kids all showered/bathed and in their jammies first, and then we went. Our home orientation is Monday, and there are a ton of places that need fixing in the house that are marked with painters tape. I wanted to make my own list, too. Found a few things, so glad I went. I think we'll need a couple more trips before I feel confident that I won't miss anything too important. The breakfast bar was installed today. They aren't finished with it, yet, though. One of the photos shows that it hasn't been "finished" around the bottom. It sure looks better with all the grime gone, though. If all goes well, we may be able to call this place home by next Thursday!! Hoping for a phone call tomorrow to set the closing date. :)
forgot to turn the stairway light on in this photo
notice the "to do" lists on the counter


stairway handrail still on counter. I think they did another coat of stain today.
Dave, this photo's for you! Cheers. :)

3 comments:

TNCarrolls said...

It looks awesome! I can't wait for the photo's of it with your stuff in it to make it 'officially' HOME! Congrats on the beautiful new home!

Mommabelle said...

It looks great! It will be so fun to have a new house!

Unknown said...

Hey guys! Congrats on your move! Yay! SO exciting! :) Its a beautiful house. I hope you have a lot of fun setting up home! :)