We came back home last night after spending 5 nights with Granny. Here are a few pictures from the last few days.
Last Friday, Clayton and Sophie came to visit Owen and Nelly. I didn't get any photos of Sophie and Nelly (they were napping by the time I got my camera out), but Clayton and Owen had tons of fun outside playing Army and digging in the sandbox.


Nelly loves to feed Elvis. I think she particularly likes it when he licks her fingers. Anyway, she got a big kick out of feeding him part of her breakfast one morning. He loved it, of course.




I think I see Thanksgiving Dinner wandering around across the street. Turkeys are not uncommon around Mom and Dad's house (especially when we're there! :-0). There were actually two over there, but one was hiding behind the trees, so I didn't get a good shot of it (and it was white).

Sunday morning after meeting we got a picture of these pretty ladies all in their matching dresses (yes, it was planned!).

And.....thanks to KK, I found out about a VERY COOL garage sale that we visited on Saturday morning. We came home packed to the gills, but I only took a photo of this particular purchase. Isn't it a beauty! The frame is metal! Now, I'm in a pickle. I don't know where in my living room I'm going to hang it. Also, the other picture I had over my couch is probably going to need a different frame if the two pictures are going to co-exist in one room. Decisions, decisions...

That particular garage sale also had a TON of decorator fabric on bolts (you know, the 6' tall rolls!). They were $2-3 each and still had a lot of fabric on them. Actually, pretty much everything at this sale was so incredibly cheap it was ridiculous. They were obviously trying to get rid of stuff. Now I have fabric threatening to overtake my living room. Time to organize the basement. I can't wait to start making stuff with this fabric, though. KK already made a super cute skirt out of some of hers. Yeehaw!!
No comments:
Post a Comment